You can easy Root Samsung GALAXY Note II (N7100) with Kingo Root Software.
- 1. Download Kingo Android Root Software and install it on your computer.
- 2. Make sure your device is powered ON.
- 3. At least 50% battery level.
- 4. USB Cable (the original one recommended).
- 5. Enable USB Debugging on your device.
1. First, double-click on Kingo Android Root Software icon to launch Android ROOT.
Below is what you are gonna see after you launch it.
2. Next, connect your Samsung Galaxy Note II (N7100) Note II to computer via USB cable.
As you can see, there are instructions that you could follow. It may take a little longer if this is the first time you connect your device to computer. Driver software installation should be done automatically.
3. Then, enable USB debugging mode on your Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.
If you have already done this, skip this step and move on. If not, please follow the instructions as shown on the software interface according to your Android version.
4. Note: Read the notifications carefully before proceeding.
Rooting has its advantages for sure, however, it may also lead to certain consequences. So before jumping into this, please be sure you know what you are doing.
5. Click ROOT to start the process when you are ready.
It will take 3 to 5 minutes to complete the process. Once you started, do not move, touch, unplug USB cable, or perform any operation on your device anyhow!
6. ROOT Succeeded! Click Finish and wait for reboot.
Your device is now successfully rooted. And you need to click Finish to reboot it in order to make it more stable. Still, do not touch, move or unplug it until it reboots. Check your device and find out SuperSU icon, which is the mark of a successful ROOT.