In this topic you’ll find the utility and Gemini Devices GEM10313BK firmware (ROM) to restore your Gemini Devices 10313BK-rev2 tablet to the latest software release.
Before you begin, please run the “System Updater” application and ensure your device is listed as a 10313BK-rev2. This ROM is NOT suitable for the original 10313BK. (you will find System Updater in google play store)
- Windows PC
- miniUSB cable
- Gemini Devices GEM10313BK-rev2 firmware
- RockChip Batch Tool
Note that updating the ROM will wipe the device!
In order to prepare for installation download the following files:
To install the ROM on your device, carry out the following steps:
- Unzip the two zip files you downloaded
- Power off your tablet
- Launch the RockChip Batch Tool
- Click the ‘3 dots’ (…) button to select an update image – choose the ‘gem10313bk-rev2.20130509-1400.uk.img’ image you just extracted
- With your tablet still off, plug in the USB cable while holding the ‘Vol -‘ button
- In the ‘Connected Devices’ panel, a green ‘1’ should appear, as shown below. At this point Windows may prompt you for drivers – these can be found in the Rockchip Batch Tool directory.
Click the ‘Restore’ button (3rd from the left) and the device will be flashed. Do not unplug the device until this process is complete (indicated by ‘Restore Done Success’ in the status window as shown below.
Your device is now upgraded!